The SourceLink Virtual Business Center serves as an information resource for new and expanding businesses. The center works with partner affiliations to provide direct benefits to small and minority-owned businesses.
Additional SourceLink Virtual Business Center resources free to Chamber members are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., by appointment:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to Dunn & Bradstreet listing of 50,000 businesses in an 11-county region of Northeast Oklahoma. Businesses are searchable by location, category, number of employees, annual sales, etc.
- Comprehensive and targeted U.S. population demographic information.
- Salary information of more than 5,800 business positions categorized by location, revenue and experience.
- Step-by-step assistance for targeted business-to-business market research.
- Referrals to various networking opportunities for proven business leads.
- Professional and confidential business plan review and financial forecast development.