Located in the heart of the United States, Tulsa is a convenient location by air, rail, ground and water - a true intermodal city.
Tulsa offers air cargo service through numerous freight carriers at Tulsa International Airport, more than 50 local motor freight companies, rail service through two mainline-carriers and three short-line carriers and barge service through the Tulsa Port of Catoosa.
Watch a brief video about Tulsa’s transportation options.
- Home to Tulsa International Airport and Richard Lloyd Jones Airport
- Tulsa International offers direct flights to 17 cities with an average 55+ departures per day
- Three freight carriers
- Two mainline carriers
- Three short line carriers
- Area switching services and piggyback facilities
- Serves major industrial parks including Tulsa Port of Catoosa
- Provider – Tulsa Port of Catoosa
- Year-round service, ice free
- Central location for major distribution centers
- Access to I-44, I-40 & I-35
- One- to two-day delivery time to major cities in West South Central region